RE: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 11:40:26 +0000

Some items go for 1b gold. A gud helm with cc, as and vit go for over that.
This morning ths guy posted an ef in the ptr chat with over 2000dps and 99% cd
and a socket. I dnt thnk ls being nerfd wil be gamechanging at all. U jst need
to hit harder.

From: paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 11:25:57 +0000

Its most likely going to drop in the expansion...  (or atleast not increase
that greatly, since there will be better items etc.)

Without lifesteal that damage is a liability if you cant take hits

Not actually sure how much damage and shit is getting upped by the end of the
expansion
From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 11:22:53 +0000

Just take Benimaru as Raiden.

Man, upping my damage in Diablo is not going to work. Unbuffed I’m on about
140k.
I’ve just read a thread with a guy there who is trying to up his damage from my
levels to above 300k. He has 1b in gold. WTF? Seems
 like that should be enough gold for him to do it.
The jump from running MP7 easily, to running MP10 easily is just too high.
With gems and reasonable (i.e. affordable for normal player) upgrades, I can
hit about 180k unbuffed.

Sigh.

Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 06:17:10 +0000

Okay, so sometime on Saturday night? What time do you need to go to sleep?

Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 16:31:29 +0200

From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hmmm... with the EX Red Focus change in USFIV, Viper might be able to do:

j.hk, FFF Ex Red FADC, FFF Ex Seismo Ultra.

That's 5 hard attacks at the start of the combo.

It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to
 this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you have received this
communication in error, please address with the subject heading "Received in
error," send to the original sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any
copies of it. If you are not the
Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and
conditions expressed in
 the governing KPMG client engagement letter. Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this e-mail and any attachments that do not relate to the
official business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services to
you. KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss entity
that serves as a coordinating entity
 for a network of independent firms operating under the KPMG name. KPMG
International provides no services to clients. Each member firm of KPMG
International is a legally distinct and separate entity and each describes
itself as such. Information about the
 structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be obtained from
your KPMG representative.

is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in error, please
address
 with the subject heading "Received in error," send to the original sender,
then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the
or omitted to be taken in reliance
 on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any opinions or advice contained in