RE: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 05:50:38 +0000

are you going to sell all your items?

I want to try both. Frenzy just hits so fast speed, but ive seen what you do
with hota build as well. fkn 1 hit kills, pure destruction.

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 05:45:21 +0000

I’m pretty sure the patch just sorts out the problems and the AH/Loot. The
expansion you’ll need to pay for.

Barbarian is a lot of fun. You going ww or hota?

Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 07:10:18 +0200

From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Matrix 6 years ago.

On 30 Jan 2014 01:02, "G B" <sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

6k? What is you rig or where are you buying your parts?

I haven't paid more than 3k for my pc upgrades and I only upgrade once every...
5 years or so.

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 10:57 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

The most likely culprit is the power supply itself.

There is another possibility... booting up in Linux a diagnostic splash screen
appeared. Usually that only happens when something is about to die.

There was a "display" somthingorother fail.

So it may well be graphics card.
6k console plays kof just fine.

6k pc starts to chug to a standstill. (Not counting dvd drive and casing)... on
windowed mode, with background animation off.
Sigh.

On 29 Jan 2014 22:11, "G B" <sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Not sure how that one works, Nic.

Well, as "Indian Call Centre Consultant" as "turn it off and on" again sounds,
that would actually be a good start. Give the pc a restart to see if the problem
 persists.

If you game for a while again and it does that, then your PSU may be too weak
for prolonged gaming (which is kinda weird... that should happen from the
beginning..
 I don't know if a card draws more power the longer it is being used, but I
suppose it also depends on how you are using it).

Or you graphics card could be faulty.

Or a myriad of other reasons. LOL. Sorry, just trying to pinpoint the error.

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 10:03 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Nope.

What good w ould that do?

On 29 Jan 2014 21:06, "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Have you tried turning it off and on again?

is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in error, please
address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to the original
sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the
Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and
conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter. Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do
not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed
by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services to
you.  KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss entity
that serves as a coordinating entity for a network of independent firms
operating under the KPMG name. KPMG International provides no services to
clients. Each member firm of KPMG International is a legally distinct and
separate entity and each describes itself as such.  Information about the
structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be obtained from
your KPMG representative.