Re: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 13:16:35 +0200

I killed/caught a mouse this morning.

There was a mouse at home, being a mouse and scaring the shizz out of everybody.
So I put down some of those sticky traps yesterday, since the normal
ones have been set up for years and don't work for shit.

So anyways, last night, I'm warming some food in the microwave. Mouse
bro comes from behind the microwave, scaring the shit out of me,
making me release a shriek that made me want to trade my man card in.

He runs across the counter and jumps down like a ninja and goes into
his home in the hole in the wall. I went to sleep feeling like a punk.

This morning at 6:30, my moms runs into my room shouting, "Mouse!" and
I was like "What must I do?"

The mouse got caught in the trap, but kinda broke free, but was stuck
to the ground with the sticky stuff, squirming around.

Since everybody at home seemed to come down with a case of Bitchitis,
with my lil bro who benches like a 100, shouting "stop talking about
it, i'm getting naar" and my old man drinking his coffee and sitting
and generally not giving a fuck.

I took the trap and put it on top of the mouse to get him unstuck from
the ground and into the trap.  It was moving and stuff, and when I
touched the trap, he made a little squeak that  was so cute, so
naturally I lifted my foot up and and proceeded to send him to the
afterlife.

Luckily I used just enough force on my curb stomp to pt him out of his
misery, but not cause a gibfest.

My father was like, "what are you doing?" I was like "I'm the guy who
does his job. You must be the other guy"

Got rid of the trap, threw a bunch of thick bleach on the crime scene
and went back to bed.