RE: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 11:16:22 +0000

im not farmer dammit. ima a fisherman cook lol

Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 03:12:35 -0800
Subject: Re: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 8 January 2014 03:10, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well, the wholl ff lot are really solo-rpg players, so it's a thing to get used
to I suppose.

I'm downloading Remember Me.  Some say it's Batman Arkham meets Inception.
Opinions?
On 8 Jan 2014 13:06, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I basically died of boredom prepatch and resurrected back to my old non-MMO
playing self.  I would probably have stayed if we had a bigger local group or
the rest of the FFXIV community weren't such idiot douches who quit after 1
wipe.  Just got really tiresome after a while.

On Wed, Jan 8, 2014 at 1:04 PM, euraima tobias <euraima@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Coil is fun man, you should at least have a go. Well, if you retire,  make sure
I get the pension payout :D

JPEG image