RE: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 13:42:51 +0000

Yeah, it is. My point is that I don't know how much money the film makers had.
Perhaps they thought making the film was a labour of love for the former gang
member as well. Overall, the guy probably did get screwed. Now the lawyers are
involved and they're going to be the only ones making out here.

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 10:05:13 +0000

Thanks. You're not around tonight, right?

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 09:56:41 +0000

DPS.

My healer still needs a few levels. Also, my smn is actually pretty well
geared. It will take a bit of time for my healer to get there.

Cool, thanks. I'll let you know during the week how things are going and if
(more likely, when) I'll need your help.