RE: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 16:41:00 +0000

i see FFARR is available on steam now too. going for R165.

so its R165 for 2 months coz you getting new game.

Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 16:52:54 +0200
Subject: Re: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi
From: eccomancer@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'll be back to realm reborn soon... i havent done any of the new content
actually. I am personally waiting for the ps4 version, which will hopefully
help some of the graphical problems faced by ps3 and i can also gather/craft on
the vita.
I have also been playing disgaea d2 which has been keeping me busy - one of the
better disgaea's and also accessible to newcomers. I didnt really like disgaea
2 and 3 (altho i loved 3 on vita) tried to do too much 4 was ok but 1 will
always be my fav!! Disgaea d2 is a direct sequel and they did a good job... i
just reached post game so wanna try get the dlc characters... Raspberyl and
Pram ftw!!

Sent from Samsung Mobile