RE: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 11:27:18 +0000

XII wasn't good. The story was poor, the characters were shallow and the
fighting system was a joke.
The biggest fight in the game - against the dragon thing with the different
phases - could be setup so that you could read through it.

The voice acting for Balthier and Basche was good. Only thing I liked in the
game.