RE: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 17:43:53 +0000

We need to hav bikini warrior team battle.

Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 19:39:23 +0200
Subject: Re: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

*lol* Yep, I've selected the next game :)
It's flashy and easy to play. Pretty mash-friendly (LB's gonna have a field day
*lol*). That's all I'll say about it. Hopefully it will succeed where Psychic
Force failed :P

On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 7:34 PM, Grei Botes <sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ya'll felt the burn.

OK! SAP, has the next game been selected already? *please be a good one*

On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 6:27 PM, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

@Jag: Happy bday bro :)
lol, GRS - the people's mixup was legit :P

Gratz to Sigma for taking the tourney.

On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 6:18 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Thanks for uploading the matches Sap.
would still like to see the one me and Lumi play.I remember us dashing around
like crazy.

On 17 February 2014 16:01, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

wut

//www.freelists.org/list/cpt-fgc