RE: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 11:15:34 +0000

im dumb,

I was just remembering back in the day, when kof first came out you tried the
maz damage. its non hd though.

I don't think he has normal, hd kill combos for 2 meters.

Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 13:02:41 +0200
Subject: Re: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Seen the Chipp Combos

There was similar stuff with Baiken and the Anchor Chick
I like Testament.

I've never tried tbh.
I'm sure it would be hard.  There aren't too many characters that can kill with
little resource.  Saiki can do a pretty easy one.

Do you go into HDmode with Hwa for your combo?

On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 10:24 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

y nobody comment on chip ggx1 comboooz?

@nick , I cant kill combo with non drunk hwa. max I can do is 915dmg hd +2 bars.

Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 10:20:01 +0200

From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

That he did *lol*

On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 6:17 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

happy birvday Jag.

@sap , OGRS made it hype.

Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 05:42:10 +0200
From: jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks guys :)

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 19:31:11 +0200

From: euraima@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sure thing. What were you planning  running tonight? Hopefully I can do turn 4
later. Only garuda and titan left for my tank :)
On 16 Feb 2014 18:59, "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hey kahn. If you're on FF later can you tell Gabe that my net died and I can't
make tonight.