RE: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 09:46:10 +0000

You like flamestrike.

Iceblast freeze effect is a nice bonus.  You want it for the damage early game,
late game it buys you time when a big creature cant attack due to freeze.

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 09:42:20 +0000

I don't like flamestrike , it uses too much mana.

I don't like freeze as well. its not manly. dunno wtf a polymorph is though. I
do need to get me a shieldmaster. so cool.

hate sunclerics, they are OP.

From: paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 09:38:27 +0000

Use this as base.  For a starter mage deck.  Add anything you want after that.
(Card draw or bezerker or lategame fatties or all of them)

2x Polymorph
2x Fireball
2x Iceblast
2x Flamestrike

2x Slimes
2x Shattered Sun Cleric
2x Yeti
2x Shieldmaster

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 09:34:08 +0000

ya I should get me one of those slimes.

anduin is the fkn turtle of this game. he just fkn heals himself whole day.

hate that guy.

also hate secret cards ftl.

I need that card that has 2/7, but if you hit him he gains +3 dmg . its so
cool. the mage can activate it herself, by hitting him for 1 dmg
From: paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 09:16:58 +0000

You should have scary creatures out that he wants to hit instead.

Or play those slimes that destroy enemy weapons

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 09:14:25 +0000

I only struggle with priests and that fkn garrosh . oh and rexxar, fkn
summoning beasts when they die is just not right.

garrosh card is fkn op, where it give him 5 attack that round. he gets 2 out of
it. the dude drew it twice ffs. 20 health gone just like that for no reason.

From: alasdair.donaldsfkn garrashon@xxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 09:09:16 +0000

Since you’re losing with that deck, it’s not really for the ‘win’ though, is it?

Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 09:05:33 +0000

Everything up to lvl20 is free lol

You cant lose stars at that level.

Once you try going below 20 you will get nowhere with a starting deck

From:
lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 09:02:04 +0000

starter deck ftw.

im lvl 22 demmit

From:
paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 08:57:26 +0000

He has to create a new deck

You cant edit started decks.  Started decks are ass...  you probably unlocked
all your basic class cards now(when you hit lvl10).

Just create the same deck LB...  you should know whats in the damn thing lol

Then change what you want.

From:
alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 08:31:35 +0000

You don’t have to replace the whole deck. You just trade certain cards in and
out.
Are you talking about crafting new cards?
Pretty much you need to break cards to create new ones. It takes around 4 cards
broken to create a new one of equal rarity.

Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 08:20:10 +0000

How do you mean replace cards?

Are you still using the starter decks?

Build your own deck... with any cards you own.

From:
lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 05:40:05 +0000

@paas,

I need to replace cards from my mages decks, how do I do it? was victim to a
stupid combo and now I also want to do it.

Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 07:17:25 +0200

From: jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Haha, thanks Steve :)

On 17 Feb 2014 7:08 AM, "Stephen Scheidel" <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 17 February 2014 06:20, Moshe Shevel <jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks LB :)

On 17 Feb 2014 6:18 AM, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

happy birvday Jag.

@sap , OGRS made it hype.

Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 05:42:10 +0200

From: jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks guys :)

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 19:31:11 +0200

From:
euraima@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sure thing. What were you planning  running tonight? Hopefully I can do turn 4
later. Only garuda and titan left for my tank :)

On 16 Feb 2014 18:59, "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hey kahn. If you're on FF later can you tell Gabe that my net died and I can't
make tonight.