Re: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2014 22:54:40 +0200

wtf. I received this message from someone on FB. Can't if it's some
kinda scam or just a girl with weird game.

Hello My dear.
How are you doing today and how is everything over there together with
your health? i hope that you are in good condition of health, i want
to use this opportunity to introduce myself to you. My name is Miss
sofia. i saw you profile today and i become interesting on you, so i
will like you to contact me direct with my contact email address
(****************)so that i will show you my photo and also tell you
everything about myself and i will also like to know more about you.
thanks for your understand and i will be hoping to hear from you soon.
Yours sofia.

//www.freelists.org/list/cpt-fgc