Re: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 11:38:54 +0200

There are no good Chinese places in town, period.  Mr Chan used to be good
till they transferred ownership.  And when they were good, the owner
refused to do deliveries.  Now you can order from them via Mr Delivery.
When a "Chinese" restaurant starts selling sushi you know things are going
downhill.  The only Chinese places we eat at these days is the dodgy one in
Sea Point main road next to 7-11 cos it's open till 3am every day and
Yellow River in Monte Vista because their food is passable.  There's a new
place in the Waterfront called Beijing Palace that we still have to try.  I
doubt they deliver though.