Re: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 22:01:51 +0200

Nope, didn't get that either.
What I got so far.
Macros users = stinky doggy doo-doo
You = better than macros users.
Finalfighter/kc sub-zero = ggpo players (possible macro users?)

The last part I managed.  You're getting a new graphics card for your PC so
you can play the new fighting games. ("New "- KOF13,
MK9/Injustice/SFUltra), and you want to come and play with us on the
weekends.

I'm all up for the playing games with us on the weekends part, what's the
deal with "my last lap in gaming" though?