Re: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: euraima tobias <euraima@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 11:12:50 +0200

I hear you Sap. I also wish there was a multi player game we all could play
competitively. Thats why I like the high level dungeons, team work is
essential.

I still have turn 5, titan em and ifrit em but I farm garuda and ultima for
drops. I run DF titan em for practice, punishing for bad connections
though. Ultima  is actually a fun trial, and you only have 10min to get him
down before he casts his ultima attack.  a real dps check, But whats cool
is it requires team coordination. Even tanks have some work to do finally :p