RE: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 17:44:04 +0000

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va7Tc75G88A

looks good
From: numotd@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 19:12:48 +0200
Subject: Re: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Where in town exactly? so i can be there :)

On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 4:06 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

After 12:30 or so.  If you're in town I'll pick you up.

On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 3:18 PM, Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What time are you heading there? Where can we meet? i'll probably be there the
whole session :) no plans for saturday until sundown. Will probably only go
feast on booze after sun down but no rush :) Otherwise, i'll take on an
adventure with myciti bus haha

On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 2:28 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Nope there are no counter-hit throws.  What Manase means that if you mash
crouch tech (breaking throws from a crouching position - the default defensive
option) you will get frame trapped very easily.

If you're still in town you can get a ride with me, but if you want to leave
early you'll need to organise a ride home.  I don't know if the MyCiti bus
operates near there, but since TygerValley is close by, I'm guessing it should.

On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 1:44 PM, Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

throw's count as CH? damn. Tekken have this weird funky thing about throw
too...eg. if i throw kaz and he does df+2...it's not CH...but if you throw
Asuka while she does Can Can (d+3+4) you get launch even tho the move only
launch in CH...weird...similar to trying to ss or sw and william sisters do
d+3,2...CH. wtf lolz

On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 1:07 PM, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

@Di

You cannot really spam throws in order to break them because that will

make you a counter hit set up fodder :)