Re: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 13:44:39 +0200

throw's count as CH? damn. Tekken have this weird funky thing about throw
too...eg. if i throw kaz and he does df+2...it's not CH...but if you throw
Asuka while she does Can Can (d+3+4) you get launch even tho the move only
launch in CH...weird...similar to trying to ss or sw and william sisters do
d+3,2...CH. wtf lolz