Re: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 17:12:23 +0200

Apparently a certain politician is going to win the election.  Then he or
she is going to resign after two years.  This person is currently under
investigation for various things.  The reason for this is to avoid further
criminal investigation (don't really see how this works but anyway).  Then,
a prominent business person is will take over the reigns.

Source:  A "comrade" very familiar with the matter.

The amount of corruption in this country never ceases to amaze me.