Re: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 12:26:39 +0200

Always "works" because infinity is undefined.

I like Zeno's paradoxes.

It always takes a finite amount of time greater than zero to move between
any two points.
There are an infinite number of points between any two points.
Therefore, it takes an infinite amount of time to move between two points
Therefore, motion is impossible.