RE: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 10:36:29 +0000

nah don't know about it.

Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 12:31:02 +0200
Subject: Re: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi
From: sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I love how Maxi from Soul Calibur is a shoto.  Oh yeah. LOLOLOL

LB, did you download King Of Combat?

chie from person is definetly not a shoto wtf. who wrote this garb

Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 12:19:47 +0200
From: sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Examples of Shotos
Demitri Maximoff, Morrigan Aensland and Lilith from the Darkstalkers series
Ky Kiske and Sol Badguy from the Guilty Gear series
Jin Kisaragi and Ragna the Bloodedge from the BlazBlue series
Yu Narukami and Chie Satonaka from Persona 4: Arena
Kyo Kusanagi and Iori Yagami from the King of Fighters series
Terry Bogard and Joe Higashi from the Fatal Fury series
Cody from the Final Fight series
Axel from the Streets of Rage series
Scorpion and Sub Zero from the Mortal Kombat series
Jotaro Kujo and Dio Brando from the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure series
Kenshiro and Rei from the Hokuto no Ken series
Mario and Luigi from the Super Smash Bros. series
Akira Yuki and Kage from the Virtua Fighter series
Ein and Hitomi from the Dead or Alive series
Kazuya and Heihachi Mishima and Jin Kazama from the Tekken series
Maxi and Mitsurugi from the Soul Calibur series
Ryo Sakazaki and Robert Garcia from the Art of Fighting series
King from The Chinese Game King of Combat

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 12:19 PM, G B <sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just read on the Street Fighter Wiki that... Iori is considered a shoto.

Wow.

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 10:52 AM, Donaldson, Alasdair
<alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Man, so I had to rerun Qarn for the Moogle King quest. I go in as whm and just
before the final boss the tank quits. He was just
 there for his hunting log. Man, that pisses me off.

We tried the end boss without a tank and wiped twice. Then as we were about to
quit another tank joined in.

Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 08:23:49 +0000

http://www.moetron.com/2014/02/08/spring-2014-visual-guide-anime-schedule-pv-collection/

New JoJo and Mushishi that I’ll probably check out eventually.

Also Girls und Panzer OVA and the last of the Freezing Vibrations OVAs for the
fanservice side.

Not sure what the new Fairy Tail thing is about.

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 07:49:58 +0000

Same here.

What’s killing me is that Paas was saying that he’s read reviews and they say
the gameplay is all good, but the story is a bit meh. The story is the main
reason I play FF.

Meh, I’m back at work today. Had a meeting with a client at 9am. Got out of bed
around 8am. Yawn.

From:
cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 22:06:45 +0200

From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just you.

On 11 February 2014 21:10, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx>
 wrote:

So who's getting FF13:Lightning returns?

On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 8:13 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
 wrote:

Thank goodness I'm not an experienced player.

I just read Ilitirit's mind, and then Ultra.

On 11 Feb 2014 19:56, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
 wrote:

Because experienced players know when and when not to backdash.

On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 5:58 PM, G B <sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx>
 wrote:

That option select nonsense... ugh. I used them for a week but I never once got
a free hit. Stopped using it since.

On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 5:57 PM, G B <sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx>
 wrote:

Yeah. I think some of it is also attributed to me thinking that SF is so
knockdown-setup/unblockable based that... its all I look for. Well, at least
what I look for from my opponent, because I don't know
 any real setups aside from jump in with hp (which works, LOL).

From what you've told me about playing Sakura, the only things I kept was 'use
st.hk as a poke', 'ex tatsu -> ultra 1',  'uryo knockdown setup' and 'cr.hp if
they jump'. I'd say 'don't
 jump' but LOL, I still do that without even thinking about it, :-).

...and basically, that is all I need to win matches. or its least, to put up a
fight. The rest of the stuff I react to as we play. That's why I'm 'twitchy',
especially when the game is slow. That's when the
 random tatsus come out or I start jumping, etc, the game can start picking up
again, to the pace I like/used to play at.

I will say that dealing with these many hard knockdown's and ambiguity of
jump-in moves is probably the biggest challenge I've had to face in SF. In KOF,
getting a hard knockdown rather is rather rare and
 obviously, with CD blow backs and escape rolls, getting a breather is a bit
simpler.

is unauthorized. If you have received this communication
 in error, please address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to
the original sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If
you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or
any action taken or omitted
 to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any opinions
or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and conditions
expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter. Opinions, conclusions
and other information
 in this e-mail and any attachments that do not relate to the official business
of the firm are neither given nor endorsed by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services to
you. KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss entity
that serves as a coordinating entity
 for a network of independent firms operating under the KPMG name. KPMG
International provides no services to clients. Each member firm of KPMG
International is a legally distinct and separate entity and each describes
itself as such. Information about the
 structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be obtained from
your KPMG representative.

AntiVirus software.