Re: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 23:39:26 +0200

i'm liking the fff+3 in combos...must integrate it.

Yeah and all these combos are just situantional as in character size
(small, big, bears, etc)...they don't do some stupid unblockable CH with
the perfect wall carry and CH from a string that will never hit etc. Just
pure awesomeness that can be used.