Re: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 13:29:43 +0200

Yep, definitely gonna use June. She is too stronk.

But any game, any time LB.
The more unknown, the better.

I was thinking, some games are not played, but kind of known/more
conventional, so guys will know a bit. eg. games like Double Dragon,
Jackie Chan, Matrimelee and more well known ones like Last Blade and
SamSho.

So they wouldn't work as well for YDK tournaments, but I think it
would be fun to do team battles in those games. You could have guys
who know more coach team members and shout at each other and stuff.
Could work.