Re: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2014 13:27:06 +0200

I'm the best at games that nobody plays.

Also, dat after sesssion hype with G-rei vs Jackie Chan. Pettin all day.

I checked, they made an updated version of that Jackie Chan game where
you could play as all 3 versions of him. It had supers added as well.

The story behind how the game got made is actually interesting. They
were looking for sponsors for 'Thunderbolt' , so Kaneko agreed to help
sponsor the movie, and as part of the deal they got Jackie Chan and
some actors to record the animations for the game.

The white dude in the game is the bad guy from the movie and the one
Chinese dude is Andy Lau, who is fairly famous.