Re: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2014 11:08:01 +0200

*lol* Tourney was awesome, thanks to everyone who attended :) Infinity
Power ftw!

The first vid is up and the next game has been selected!

Bracket here: http://challonge.com/psword

And vid here: http://youtu.be/IYR1uwVGph4

And if you think Star Gladiator is hard to top LB, wait until you see the
next game *lol*