Re: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2014 00:09:11 +0200

What's happening this sat?

When you start the pro poking level...Tekken becomes something pretty
different :) combos is a reward for your opponent doing something wrong or
stupid.

tekken have a few combos when it come to angles for some character (Jaycee
is an exception...all her stuff is the same lolz shotgun for life)  but oki
games makes it even more diverse. Add TA oki setups...the possibility is
infinite eg. capos have a cross up oki where one capo is busy doing their
TA while the other one jumps over and launch them from behind because the
opponent is busy blocking the other one :) Guaranteed relaunch for tech :D
2v1 lolz if you don't tech then it's rlx mix up while you knd down :)