Re: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 21:10:31 +0200

Allright....
That was about 200+ messages.

@Stu
I'll be needing you help with a venue search, I honestly havn't come up
with anything yet.

@Zombie and SAP
In it for sure, but I have had no practice at DBZ.

@Stu and Di
Tekken is losing ground because it has become a maths equasion based on
frame data.  The Tekken-heads have killed it with over analysis.
It also lacks the glamour of the other games.  No flashy super-shit.  Just
the same combo for every situation ever.
You could program a computer with all the available options of battle, and
no Tekken player will notice that it isn't a person playing.

@Jack Steel
Combos are cool.
Doing them against someone, with a crowd watching, is cooler.

*drops mike*