RE: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 11:47:33 +0000

don't worry about frc or ino at this point. just play someone else till you get
the hang of the game, then when you mustered enough courage go try ino.

GG also has insane amount of dirty shortcuts that you can use to make seemingly
stupidly difficult things look easy.
From: numotd@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 13:44:36 +0200
Subject: Re: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Exactly.
FRC?

On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 1:39 PM, Donaldson, Alasdair
<alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Roleplay, eh Di?

I like the look of Venom. I suppose at least with Paas around, it’s not I’ll
have an excuse for not practicing the game.

From: numotd@xxxxxxxxx

Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 13:31:30 +0200

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

But none of those characters have boobies...

On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 1:30 PM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sol or Ky is relatively basic to use aswell.

From:
lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 11:28:41 +0000

If a new gg dude picks up eddie, jonny ino, theyl drop the game instantly.
Easing it in with faust zappa slayer wil be far more rewarding.

Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 13:22:29 +0200

From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I don't like Axl Low.

On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 1:20 PM, Donaldson, Alasdair
<alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ah, crap, you like all the characters? That means that I probably won’t.

Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 13:12:17 +0200

From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Your advice sucks.  Play the character you want unless you need to get a grasp
of the fundamental metagame.

I lost to you because I can't tell which moves are overheads and which aren't,
what's safe and what isn't, what has invincibility and what doesn't etc.
That's matchup knowledge.  It has nothing to do with execution.

On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 1:02 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

@stu , also in bb and gg, its not advisable to play who you like. its a recipe
for disaster, especially if you new to the game in general.

theres a hierarchy, playing someone like litchi from the start could can be
done but its a long and hard road. case in point , failtrtit , jumped right
into a hard to play character and failed.

I suggest trying everyone and starting with someone not as hard to learn then
continuing onwards to more complex to use characters. youl get much more out of
the game that way.

is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in error, please
address
 with the subject heading "Received in error," send to the original sender,
then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the
or omitted to be taken in reliance
 on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any opinions or advice contained in
this e-mail are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing
KPMG client engagement letter. Opinions, conclusions and other information in
this e-mail and any attachments
 that do not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given nor
endorsed by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services to
you. KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss entity
that serves as a coordinating entity
 for a network of independent firms operating under the KPMG name. KPMG
International provides no services to clients. Each member firm of KPMG
International is a legally distinct and separate entity and each describes
itself as such. Information about the
 structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be obtained from
your KPMG representative.