RE: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 11:18:54 +0000

Love how LB started playing the game after almost everybody who got from the
start quit.

Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 13:17:40 +0200
Subject: Re: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I left because noone plays the game.  I would have lost to you even I had
picked the most brain dead character in the game.  If it was all about
execution I would never be able to beat you in GG either.

On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 1:14 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

litchi has everything to do with execution. you get hit, it happens, you hit me
, nothing happens. that's why you lost. your character is too hard to play and
you left. truth

Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 13:12:17 +0200

From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Your advice sucks.  Play the character you want unless you need to get a grasp
of the fundamental metagame.

I lost to you because I can't tell which moves are overheads and which aren't,
what's safe and what isn't, what has invincibility and what doesn't etc.
That's matchup knowledge.  It has nothing to do with execution.

On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 1:02 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

@stu , also in bb and gg, its not advisable to play who you like. its a recipe
for disaster, especially if you new to the game in general.

theres a hierarchy, playing someone like litchi from the start could can be
done but its a long and hard road. case in point , failtrtit , jumped right
into a hard to play character and failed.

I suggest trying everyone and starting with someone not as hard to learn then
continuing onwards to more complex to use characters. youl get much more out of
the game that way.