Re: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 13:12:17 +0200

Your advice sucks.  Play the character you want unless you need to get a
grasp of the fundamental metagame.

I lost to you because I can't tell which moves are overheads and which
aren't, what's safe and what isn't, what has invincibility and what doesn't
etc.  That's matchup knowledge.  It has nothing to do with execution.