RE: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 11:02:33 +0000

@stu , also in bb and gg, its not advisable to play who you like. its a recipe
for disaster, especially if you new to the game in general.

theres a hierarchy, playing someone like litchi from the start could can be
done but its a long and hard road. case in point , failtrtit , jumped right
into a hard to play character and failed.

I suggest trying everyone and starting with someone not as hard to learn then
continuing onwards to more complex to use characters. youl get much more out of
the game that way.

From: paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 10:57:48 +0000

Yeap

From: numotd@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 12:56:15 +0200
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

What's bb? blazeblue?

On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 12:54 PM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

But it does!

Cause im not LB

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 10:51:00 +0000

LOL

playing CT and a little of CS2 doesn't make you qualified.

From: paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 10:49:17 +0000

Enough = more qualified than anything LB could achieve

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 10:47:03 +0000

enough = under qualified

From: paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 10:45:39 +0000

Ive played enough of BB to tell you that you are mistaken

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 10:40:26 +0000

as the only person qualified to talk about bb here , I can safely say its more
diverse than gg's cast or any other games cast , by far.

From: paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 10:39:10 +0000

BB wishes it had GGs cast

GG cast is fucking godlike

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 10:28:30 +0000

I disagree, best cast of all fg belongs to bb.