RE: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 10:57:48 +0000

Yeap

From: numotd@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 12:56:15 +0200
Subject: Re: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

What's bb? blazeblue?

On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 12:54 PM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

But it does!

Cause im not LB

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 10:51:00 +0000

LOL

playing CT and a little of CS2 doesn't make you qualified.

From: paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 10:49:17 +0000

Enough = more qualified than anything LB could achieve

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 10:47:03 +0000

enough = under qualified

From: paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 10:45:39 +0000

Ive played enough of BB to tell you that you are mistaken

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 10:40:26 +0000

as the only person qualified to talk about bb here , I can safely say its more
diverse than gg's cast or any other games cast , by far.

From: paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 10:39:10 +0000

BB wishes it had GGs cast

GG cast is fucking godlike

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 10:28:30 +0000

I disagree, best cast of all fg belongs to bb.