RE: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 18:53:12 +0000

MS owns killer instinct. its not coming on ps anytime soon

Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 20:38:29 +0200
Subject: Re: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeh, I was as surprised as my opponent.
No scrap that, he had the look of someone whose soul had been stolen by Shang
Tsung.

Cool guy, would've been neet if he spoke more.

But then, compared to most, I spout verbal diarrhea like Rufus - That's a close
2nd to GB.
I called the whole Killer Instinct "buy out" when the studio was born.

Not sell on more than just 1 platform?

That's akin to game programming suicide.  I expect to see the game coming to
all platforms.  The great Enno has predixiated.