Re: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 14:24:42 +0200

Here's an example that even you should be able to grasp:

3rd Strike - you play Chun, I'm Ken.  Every time I whiff a move, you try to
whiff punish.  So I whiff st.lk, see you try to whiff punish, and then
Super'd you.  You think it was just reaction, but I created a situation
that made you react in a certain way.  In other words, I "made" you press
that button.