RE: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 11:26:16 +0000

When we started talking about SFxT.

-----Original Message-----
From: cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Stephen Scheidel
Sent: 06 February 2014 1:24 PM
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

A Sakura player saying Rose is unfair.

When did we enter the bizzarro universe?

On 06/02/2014, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@gmail.comwrote:
Yeah, because we all know she wins majors internationally  and is a
very popular character that is used by most top players :P *lol* Rose
is fair :P I think the biggest issue you have with the matchup is that
you actually have to think before you act instead of auto-piloting your way to
victory.
There's nothing wrong with that. In a 5-5, that's exactly how it should be.
No room for error - the winner is the one who screws up less.

But please play her *lol* I encourage it wholeheartedly. You might
actually learn something about space control and legitimate footsies
using a fundamentals-based character. I'd love to see how you do
against the other guys on Sat using Rose :P

On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 11:55 AM, G B <sigma.g19@gmail.comwrote:

Yup, because that move lost me life. Lets never do that again.

Sap, I'm doing Soul Spiral backdash and slides forever now and going
to win. Rose unfair.

On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 2:18 AM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@gmail.comwrote:

Either that or I'm doing silly stuff for like 30 matches, which is
*probably
what happened*.

FTFY.

Told you many times before, you play too conservatively during footsies.
You get whiff punished once and then you never press that button again.

On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 12:43 AM, G B <sigma.g19@gmail.comwrote:

GG Sap. Please die and burn in hell with Rose.

Seriously, its feels 7-3 to Rose.

Either that or I'm doing silly stuff for like 30 matches, which is
impossible.

On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 11:36 PM, Ryan Williams
<ryan820509@gmail.comwrote:

*lol* Dragonball Z: Hyper Dimension. Check out the matches :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/PhoenixSA

On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 9:37 PM, Di Lhong <numotd@gmail.comwrote:

wavedashing? what game is this?

On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 6:24 PM, Ryan Williams
<ryan820509@gmail.comwrote:

Wait until you see the wavedashing *lol*

I didn't even know that was possible :)

On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 6:15 PM, Ryan Williams
<ryan820509@gmail.comwrote:

*lol*

On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 6:09 PM, Stephen Scheidel <
gieroadsteve@gmail.comwrote:

That Lumi combo is so legit !

On 5 February 2014 18:06, Stephen Scheidel
<gieroadsteve@gmail.comwrote:

Thanks dude !

On 5 February 2014 16:31, Ryan Williams
<ryan820509@gmail.comwrote:

All the DBZ vids are up :) Hope you guys enjoy reliving the
hype
*lol*

On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 4:12 PM, Donaldson, Alasdair <
alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxx.zawrote:

 Reading in the Barb thread and some guy has made a pure
thorns Barb. The point was to see if he could kill
opponents without pressing a single button - combo of
thorns + life regen.

He tested the barb against Diablo in MP0. It took half an
hour for Diablo to die, but it worked.

is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in error, please
address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to the original
sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the
Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and
conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter. Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do
not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed
by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services to
you.  KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss entity
that serves as a coordinating entity for a network of independent firms
operating under the KPMG name. KPMG International provides no services to
clients. Each member firm of KPMG International is a legally distinct and
separate entity and each describes itself as such.  Information about the
structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be obtained from
your KPMG representative.

AntiVirus software.

//www.freelists.org/list/cpt-fgc