RE: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 08:45:22 +0000

Lol, I love how you start that sentence by saying that you don't play the game,
just in case anyone got the wrong impression.
That said, Fifa is the devil's armpit. For online players, just ask on SAgamer.
For CT players, I suppose you can check with the Genshiken guys. They seemed to
have Fifa tournaments.
If your brother is any good, Fifa is one of the MSSA games. ROFL.