Re: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: Jack Steel <orichih@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 12:50:13 +0200

Im gonna start of slow c im new 2 group im sa and friendly .i had a
copy of kof 12 but i need a copy of kof 13 i got xbox and ps3 and will
soon upgrade graphic card 4 pc. To cover most platforms c what games r
famous 2 play.train.and thn c  it sound interesting.ill try 2 come 2
belville 2 get use 2 the flow.