RE: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 06:57:10 +0000

Well, it depends on what you do with the Barb. Luke was underleveled and
undergeared, but he changed stats to just tank. Not amazing damage - will over
100k unbuffed, but nothing too insane.

Ran my first dungeon as a tank. I'm surprised, it actually takes effort to
watch the enmity. I do love hitting the roulette thing and joining instantly.