[covna-officers] Re: By-laws rewrite date

  • From: Jennifer Rizkalla <jennifer.rizkalla@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: covna-officers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 12:23:38 -0400

Next Thurs night works for me as well
-jennifer

On Wed, Sep 9, 2015 at 10:18 AM, Janiga, Matthew <matthew.janiga@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

Thursday works best for me.

Matt

*From:* covna-officers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:
covna-officers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] *On Behalf Of *Paco Bertsch
*Sent:* Wednesday, September 09, 2015 8:55 AM
*To:* covna-officers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
*Subject:* [covna-officers] Re: By-laws rewrite date

Next week, Wed or Thursday might work for me.

Paco Bertsch

Realtor®

Waterloo Realty

512.993.9277

On Sun, Sep 6, 2015 at 11:59 AM, Doug Tabony <doug@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

How about a weekday evening, this or next week? I am available Monday,
Wednesday, and Thursday each week.
Doug

On 9/4/2015 10:50 AM, Paco Bertsch wrote:

I'm booked this weekend, as well as next.

Paco Bertsch

Realtor®

Waterloo Realty

512.993.9277

On Fri, Sep 4, 2015 at 10:41 AM, Jennifer Rizkalla <
jennifer.rizkalla@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello

I am not available at all this weekend.

Next weekend I am available is first weekend of october, on saturday.

On Thu, Sep 3, 2015 at 8:22 PM, Doug Tabony <doug@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I would like to start work on the newsletter this weekend and finish by
sometime next week.

Matt, will you please put the survey results in an easy-to-understand
format that will fit in the newsletter.

We need to hash out the bylaws changes. I guess that means another
executive board meeting. If possible this Saturday or Sunday would be
good. Anyone want to host it?

I have a feeling that the bylaws changes and survey results will take up
most of the newsletter. When I see how much material that is I will know
if I need any other articles.

Thanks,
Doug

On 8/27/2015 1:47 PM, Janiga, Matthew wrote:

I agree they need to be updated.

Thanks,

Matt