[corpus_christi_online] new photos online! calendar fixed

  • From: Chris Telling <ctelling@xxxxxxx>
  • To: John Corson <jcorson@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 20:14:07 -0400

Thanks again to Dave for getting me this photos today - they are all
online at:

http://homepage.mac.com/corpuschristicinti/2004/PhotoAlbum17.html

Dave, please forward that link above to anyone in your long list of
e-mail contacts... Thanks again.

I moved the "old" ones to a different page and changed the links page
to point to the new ones instead...

http://homepage.mac.com/corpuschristicinti/www/calendar.htm

Now someone needs to just drop the calendar files as PDF in the
folder... each named JANUARY_2004.PDF (for example).

The only common feedback we got on the website (and that was 3 in
writing so far, 3 via e-mail) only was that people who did visit it
wanted the bulletin to be current.... ;-)

So the result is that we just want to "freshen up" the website -
feedback needed in that regard - and then leave it as is, as there is
not enough demand for anything else, maybe even remove the bulletin as
well as John is the only one able to update it currently.

God Bless,

Chris Telling