[corpus_christi_online] Time and Place for Meeting

  • From: Matthew Knowlton <Mattknowlton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Corpus Christi Online <corpus_christi_online@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 22:02:32 -0500

Tonight, I talked with John at the Lenten Series.  The only day that he
can be available is the 16th and quite frankly this is a good day for me
because it is after final exams.  My spring break is the 18-23 so I will
be able to make any final updates/finishing touches that week so we can
launch on Easter Weekend.  For those of you who want to know time and
place and subject.

Time:  Set aside at least 10-5.  It may not take this long but we want
to have enough to get everything accomplished.

Place:  Parish Center, probably the dining room.  John said that pizza
from LaRosa's would probably not be a problem for lunch if you are
worried.  It might be bring your own beverage though.  John or I will
let you know as the meeting approaches.

Subjects:  TBA

God Bless
Matt