[corpus_christi_online] Re: New photos for the website...

  • From: <jccorson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: corpus_christi_online@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 9:53:07 -0400

Ok on the photos. Some of them will appear in the next commentary, which will
be a photojournal of the summer at Corpus Christi.

I just received the software Adobe Acroabat. You mentioned you would like to
assist in the installation. Fine with me, how about Sunday afternoon or Monday
evening. Let me know

John C.