[corn-you-copia] Apple TV for $49.00

  • From: "Hap Holly" <hap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <corn-you-copia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 21:19:16 -0600

*Another item from the January 28 Blind bargains emailer.* Think I may pick
one of these up for myself.*

2. 3rd Generation Apple TV Media Receiver for $49
<http://www.blindbargains.com/b/14083>

Walmart offers the Apple TV Media Receiver, model no. MD199LL/A, for $49.
Pad your order over $50 to qualify for free shipping; otherwise, shipping
adds $4.97. (Free in-store pickup is also available.) That's the lowest
total price we've seen. (It's a current low by $16.) This accessible
3rd-generation Apple TV displays 1080p video and features Netflix, YouTube,
Vimeo, and Flickr integration, Airplay support, 802.11n wireless, Ethernet,
HDMI, and USB.

To be added or deleted from the corn-you-copia list, send an email to:
corn-you-copia-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:corn-you-copia-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> with 'subscribe' or
'unsubscribe' in the Subject field. Remember, this is an 'announce' only
group list. Any email msgs intended for Hap Holly should be sent directly to
hap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:hap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> .