[corkbiomakerspace] Re: Stuff from Castle Austria

  • From: Oliver Fay <oliver.fay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: corkbiomakerspace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 21:28:54 +0100

Hey,

I am very interested in joining this group and getting FormaLabs going. I
have been following this group for the past few months and I have noticed
that there has never been any set time when people meet up. I work usually
9-6pm and I am just wondering whether people would like to meet up in the
evening once a week/fortnight?

I have generated a doodle poll to determine which times slot suits the
group the most? http://doodle.com/syz9z9fivdzzn75g

I will publish this to the group Friday evening.

Oliver

--
Le meas,

Oliver Fay