[corkbiomakerspace] Re: Fwd: Counter Culture Labs needs help!

  • From: Oliver Fay <oliver.fay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "corkbiomakerspace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <corkbiomakerspace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 21:32:46 +0100

Hey everyone,

Glad to hear everything is going well in Forma. Just thought I would let
you know that Janssen Biologics are doing a big clear-out of old lab
equipment and manufacturing equipment at present. They have suggested that
they will donate equipment to universities and research institutes if they
have a genuine reason for it. I personally can't ask them directly for the
equipment due to a conflict of interest but I can put a Forma volunteer in
contact with the maintenance manager who is orgainising the clear out.

Oliver Fay

On 7 June 2015 at 12:04, sean O Callaghan <seancorkit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Cathal
thanks for the mail will talk next week

Sean

On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 8:05 PM, Cathal Garvey <
cathalgarvey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all!

Though we may someday soon be reaching out to our biohacker friends in
Ireland for support for Forma, right now I'd love to direct your eyes to
CounterCulture Labs from Oakland. :)

PS: Things in Forma are going really great, and if ye were waiting for an
opportune moment to get stuck in and call yourselves "founders" later,
now's the time! Anytime after this Summer and newbies will be merely
"members". #fact

I love ye all, really. Come along someday, things have developed
tremendously in Forma of late. :)