[corkbiomakerspace] Re: Events and Workshops etc

  • From: jean o neill <jean.oneill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "corkbiomakerspace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <corkbiomakerspace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 18:01:18 +0100

I've no problem with either :D
One thing I was thinking of as an aside, and more so for smallies (ie
7-10's), would be themed workshops along the lines of be a... for the day.
I've an idea as to how we could do it for really outlandish things like
astronaut on the (reasonably) cheap, so long as folk weren't expecting zero
gravity training (although  I do know a cool way of imitating gravitational
centre changes). I need to posit though, and I'll do that at some stage
over this weekend hopefully.