[corkbiomakerspace] Bicycle looking for new owner (+reagents)

  • From: Bernhard Tittelbach <xro@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: corkbiomakerspace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 10:13:57 +0100

Hi,

As you guys know, we're leaving Ireland very soon
and will be here only until Sunday.

Less than 3 months ago, I bought a second hand, refurbished, light and fast
bike from VictoriaBikeStore here, which served me very well and is now
looking for a new owner:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ojr9vauv5rjlgi8/AAC2MyxvilBANRtwuMiMMDvVa
16 gears if I'm not mistaken. Can go up to almost 50kmh on a flat street :)

Please tell me asap if you're interested in buying the bike + lock,
otherwise I'll sell it to the shady BikeShed people tomorrow.

cheers,
Bernhard

P.S.: We have some more reagents, which would be too expensive to ship to
Austria (Acetonitril, Phosphoramedite Bases, etc). I'm assuming you guys are
interested?

--
Remarkable Claims Require Remarkable Proof - Carl Sagan
List homepage: //www.freelists.org/list/corkbiomakerspace