[corkbiomakerspace] Re: Anyone at Forma today?

  • From: Cathal Garvey <cathalgarvey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: corkbiomakerspace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 22:21:26 +0100

Hi Oliver,
I love this; thank you so much for your efforts! Sorry to have missed
your visit of the space weeks back. Call back when you can, we've made
pretty amazing progress in the intervening time, courtesy of everyone
but me. ;)

Sorry also for the delay today in responding, I was at work in Little
Island for the day and trying to avoid the seductive distractions of
Biomakerspace and Programming in favour of report-writing..

--
Twitter: @onetruecathal, @formabiolabs
Phone: +353876363185