[corkbiomakerspace] Re: Anyone at Forma today?

  • From: Oliver Fay <oliver.fay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: corkbiomakerspace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 19:45:12 +0100

Hey all,

I was given the grand tour of Grattan house a few weeks ago by Stephen and
I was very impressed. I suggested that I would develop some better
marketing material to try and get more funding for Forma. I have developed
an initial draft courtesy of Photoshop, see attached. I wish to be give
this to the Site leader of my company Janssen Biologics in the hope of some
additional funding. Before I do that I need to make sure that there is a
concerted effort to get something really tangible off the ground. I setup a
doodle poll three weeks ago to see whether we would meet for a meeting
fortnightly but nobody replied. The doodle poll is still open if people
would like to state their preferences.

http://doodle.com/syz9z9fivdzzn75g

Please revert with comments on the Funding Call flyer attached.

Oliver Fay

--
Le meas,

Oliver Fay