I would say so. Can't flood in these temps.
On Jan 31, 2016, at 4:08 PM, Dave Madden <madden1153@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Should we hold off watering tonight and do it on Monday night as it has just
started raining now and Monday will go down to minus 10?
On Wednesday, January 27, 2016, KEVIN COLLINS <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I am not sure what I am scheduled for this week but I can't tonight or
Friday. If needed I ok for Sunday.