[consalacl] Re: WELCOME TO CONSAL ACADEMIC LIBRARIANS LIST SERV

  • From: antonio santos <antonio.santos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: consalacl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 10:48:32 +0800

Dear everyone
  Its nice to have this medium where we can directly communicate with each
other. I have sent over to Madame Nellie my partial draft amendments to the
CONSAL by-laws and hope to have the portion for our CAL legal structure
finished by the end  of next week. Nelli will have to provide you with the copy
which I attached in my email to her which anyway is for the CONSAL Executive
Board consumption first.Bye for now and regards eveyone. Tony Santos {Phil.}