[consalacl] Re: WELCOME TO CONSAL ACADEMIC LIBRARIANS LIST SERV

  • From: "Chirayoo Dasri" <chira@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <consalacl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 13:20:06 +0700

Congratualtions:

I am happy that CONSAL accepts the idea of creating this listserv,
and hope that it will be a good place for us to post and share our ideas and
activities.

Chira
Chirayoo Dasri
Chief Librarian
Silpakorn University Library, Thapra Palace Campus
Bangkok 10200, Thailand
Tel:  (662) 623-6115 ext. 1487
Fax: (662) 222-5885
Web: www.thapra.lib.su.ac.th